Saw this over at Lisanne’s. Looked like fun, so I thought I’d do one for my sweetheart!
1. He’s sitting in front of the TV. What’s on the screen? The History Channel, cops or wrestling!
2. You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Thousand Island…so much it is doing the backstroke on the lone leaf of lettuce! smile. He doesn’t even spread it around. Asks for extra TI, then digs in right as it is and complains if there are places that are “dry” and don’t have any on them! Too funny.
3. What’s one food he doesn’t like? Cole slaw, and NEVER offer stewed chicken to him.
4. You go out to the bar. What does he order? Once every few years, he has a strawberry daquiri or screw driver. 3 max
5. Where did he go to high school? In his hometown.
6. What size shoe does he wear? 12?
7. If he were to collect anything, what would it be? Knives, guns, or fishing supplies.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Ham and cheese with sweet pickles when at home, grilled ham, turkey, tomato and cheese when out, or a club sandwich.
9. What would he eat every day if he could? Snickers bars and Pepsi for sure, and Good burgers or Grilled stuffed Burritos.
10. What is his favorite cereal? Frosted shredded mini wheat, or oatmeal with brown sugar and maple.
11. What would he never wear? PINK!
12. What is his favorite sports team? None.
13. Who will he vote for? Good question at this point.
14. Who is his best friend? Myke.
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do? Procrastinate.
16. How many states has he lived in? 2
17. What is his heritage? English, German, Italian and maybe French…at least he thinks so.
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? Chocolate cake and chocolate frosting.
20. What could he spend hours doing? Enjoying his cat,