Chocolate Cake And Cream Shooters
- 1 box (3.35 oz) Betty Crocker® Warm Delights® molten chocolate cake mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 24 fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup frozen (thawed) whipped topping
- 1. Make cake mix in microwave as directed on box, using 1/4 cup water. Refrigerate until cool, about 5 to 10 minutes.
- 2. Divide cake into 6 portions; spoon 1 portion into each of 6 (1- to 2-oz) shot glasses.
- Top each with 3 raspberries, a spoonful of whipped topping and remaining raspberries.
And just to be clear:
Craft Olympics starts with opening ceremony on July 27, today, and ends at midnight August 12; televised closing ceremony day. This turns out to be roughly 16.5 days to have as much artsy and crafty fun as you can fit in!!! Have a great time, my lovelies, and please do share with us how you are doing! You can leave comments as you go, okay?